Monday, July 8, 2013

Bugs......




This weekend I was able to get out and have some fun making tye dye tees with My little with one of my niece and 2 of my nephews. Boy, we made a mess! We has dye on everything. They turned out pretty cool. after we even took a walk to get some ice cream. on the way we encountered bugs on the trail. I'm a sweat mess and they got me good on the back of the arm. and this was just the first buggy time of the day. Next went to my friends for a cook out and got attacked by Gnats..ugh.  Good thing the smoke helped drive them away.  The smores were worth the bites:)  The next day my hubby and I went golfing we though we got up early enough to miss all the bugs. We were wrong they must have just gotten up and wanted a morning snack.  Those Mosquitoes got a great snack from me and the hubby. I wish they would suck the fat out instead of blood!

Let me know of the best way you have found to prevent bug bites. I am game for any ideas!

Bugs.... Ugh!

Bugs, Bugs go away I am not a Buffet!

"Aunt B"

No comments:

Post a Comment