Monday, July 15, 2013

Relaxation is the name of this weekend

Over the weekend it seems that I got some extra time to spend with my one of my best friends Kasey We went and spoiled ourselves with ice cream and pedicures.  With all the walking and jogging I have been doing it was a well deserved treat.  I started out in the morning two of my friends Melissa and Katie. Miss Katie is an avid runner doing half marathons. That girls is inspiring!  So the pedicure was just the ticket after a 3 1/2 mile run/jog.

Relaxation was the theme for this weekend.  I got to see two of my nephews Friday night. I tell you what I have never seen any kid like yogurt as much as my youngest nephew! He was even dipping his chicken nuggets in to it. That boy cracks me up:)

Since I had extra time this weekend i made one of my Husbands favorite dishes.

Here it is:) please enjoy!

Slow cooker Noodles and Beef for Two

1 can of cream of mushroom
1 cup elbow macaroni
1 cup milk
1/2 lb. ground beef
1 tsp.pepper
1 tsp.salt

Cook hamburger on stove top. Put all ingredients in a small slow cooker on low for 2 hours.  Enjoy.

Salt and pepper to taste.

Happy Monday!
"Aunt B"






No comments:

Post a Comment